Perform daily line service operations by safely and accurately conducting flight line operations as well as providing, efficient, professional and courteous service to our customers.
- Provide a wide range of aircraft and customer support services
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area
- Fueling/defueling/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Ground power servicing
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
- Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp building and customer areas
- Assist with customer service duties including passenger and crew assistance
- Routine daily quality control inspections and procedures of refueler vehicles and fuel farm
- Provide oil service for aircraft as requested
- Assist with wing-walking duties as required
- Reloading of fuel vehicles
- Receiving of fuel farm inventory
- Routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Required periodic quality control inspections
- All associated record keeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- · Interact with others in a professional and respectful manner
- · Follow up with other company departments and employees
- · Recommend process and communication improvements
- · Regular and prompt attendance
- · Work with accuracy, clarity and an eye for detail
- · On-call and overtime duties as required
- · On the job training for new employees
- · Miscellaneous other duties as assigned
- · None
- · High School Diploma; some college preferred
- · Prior general aviation experience, preferably working within line service
- · Valid state drivers license
- · Professional verbal/written communication skills
- · Excellent listening and problem solving skills
- · Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- · Ability to effectively communicate and present information
- · Ability to multitask
- · Ability to act under pressure and be adaptable to change on a constant basis
Entails carrying out demanding tasks within a fast paced, physically challenging aviation environment. Position consists of working both indoors and outdoors, with exposure to nature’s elements and daily exposure to aircraft engine noise, exhaust fumes and fuel vapors, and fuel to skin contact.
All employees have a responsibility to co-operate in promoting and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and that of all other staff.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this job; they are not an exhaustive list of all associated duties and responsibilities.